|Версия, подходяща за принтиране
Кликни тук, за да видиш темата в оригиналният и вид
|BG Development Форуми > Обяви за работа > C# Developer|
|Публикувано от: vera.yaneva 15-10-2019, 10:34|
| This is our story:
CoreTech is a fast-growing tech company developing products and services for the online industry.
We provide scalable and flexible solutions to our clients around the globe achieving unrivaled speed to market. We invest in product innovation and personalization. Our platforms are modular and support big data therefore our main goal is to deliver high quality software for competitive markets. We have started a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business. We are creating and using services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams are multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We are using Agile practices, processes and tools.
We are getting more and more global since we have offices in Sofia, Plovdiv, Kiev and Taipei.
If you like this story and you are looking to make a real difference in the tech world, then we want you to come in our office for a chat and coffee and become part of our family.
We start a new implementation of an existing product in order to apply modern architecture, software development and process paradigms, frameworks and tools, thus sustaining the long-term growth of our business.
We will create and use services and APIs in our architecture to make different functionalities less dependent on each other to create, change and scale. Our teams will be multi-disciplinary and with few dependencies between them. We will use Agile practices, processes and tools.
Duties and activities:
· Deliver readable, testable and reusable code by following best practices, using unit tests and creating and maintaining appropriate documentation
· Participate in the analysis of the product requirements by meeting and discussing them with developers, product owners and other stakeholders
· Participate in the planning of the delivery pipeline by estimating time required for delivery, analyzing dependencies between different software elements and improving visibility for other team members and teams
· Take an active role in root cause analysis and troubleshooting of misbehaving applications by analyzing run-time functional and performance metrics and fixing bugs
· Participate in the repurposing of existing software components on changes of product features or architecture by improving and refactoring
· 4+ years of experience developing commercial software products
· 4+ years of experience developing web-based software products
· Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
· Understanding of and experience with relational and non-relational databases
· Experience with SOA / micro-services and developing performant & scalable applications
· Experience with several of the following: .NET Core, C#, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
· Experience with Git or another DVCS
· Very good written and spoken English
Desirable skills and knowledge, not a must-have:
· Familiarity with Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
· Experience with some of the following: Docker and Kubernetes, Kafka
Why to be part of our story is good for you?
· Cool colleagues and family like organization culture
· Career development
· Multisport card
· Food and Gift vouchers
· Transport cost coverage
· Additional health insurance
· 21 holidays paid vacation
· Flexible working hours
· Fitness corner and coach in the office to train you
· Fun company events
· Massages in the office
· Breakfast and snacks
· Birthday vouchers
· Wedding and new baby bonus
· Language lessons in the office (Hebrew or English)
· Knowledge Sharing Sessions
If you are interested in joining the CoreTech Team, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured!
*In regard with GDPR 2016/679 you hereby give your consent the personal data included in the CV/resume/motivational letter to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment and hiring process in the company.