> The Art Of Miro, Помогнете за 1-вия концепт арт албум
Soulsurvivor
Публикувано на: 25-04-2014, 12:01
Quote Post

Име: Мирослав Петров
Група: Потребител
Ранг: Big Fish

Здравейте хора,

Не бях писал от дълго време във форума, но сега се нуждая от подкрепата ви.
Не отдавна започнах свой собствен албум/сборник с работите ми от последните 4-5 години.
Творчеството ми включва концепт дизайн на персонажи, създания и роботи, както и илюстрации и 3д рендъри. Има участие и на други български артисти в последните страници на книгата.

Нуждая се от помоща ви за този албум, всеки който е заинтересован може да поръча книгата . Очаквам да реализирам албума Септември месец като ще бъде готов за разпространение в дните на Октомври.

Извинявам се за английския текст, копи-пейстнал съм го от друг форум. А сега стига съм бръщолевил толкова, ето за какво говоря:

Hey friends,

I can finally announce the official preorder of my book of art. I launched it in the crowdfunding site called Indiegogo. You can check the project here:

PREORDER THE BOOK - LINK

user posted image

This deluxe album contains a great collection of art pieces and ideas from the author, the concept artist Miroslav Petrov. It presents different art styles, subjects and fellow artists that were invited to draw something for the book on a specific topic.
  • The book is a hardcover edition with 176 pages, A4 size (8.5x11), with mostly art and only a few pages of text. It contains several chapters, dedicated to the various subjects and settings Miro has explored through the years. The last chapter will be dedicated to the art of some of the most famous bulgarian concept designers, illustrators and 3d artists..
  • Your name will also be included in the credits page of the book for pledges of $40 and above. Depending on your pledge, you can receive additional goodies that will come with the book, including a personal dedication, exclusive 16 pages sketchbook, custom sketches, concept art and full color illustrations.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
  • I’ve set my initial goal at 5000$. This sum will be enough for the printing and distribution of 500 hardcover copies of the book. The album will only be made available in hardcover.
  • If I reach my goal I expect to release the book and send the copies in October 2014.

THANK YOU FELLOWS!

Това мнение е било редактирано от Soulsurvivor на 25-04-2014, 12:49

--------------------
MY BEHANCE

"For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm."

PMUsers WebsiteICQ
0 потребители преглеждат тази тема в момента (0 гости, 0 анонимни потребители)
Потребители, преглеждащи темата в момента:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Copyright © 2003-2018 | BG Development | All Rights Reserved
RSS 2.0