|Версия, подходяща за принтиране
Кликни тук, за да видиш темата в оригиналният и вид
|BG Development Форуми > Обяви за работа > Системен администратор|
|Публикувано от: Yulia_HH 19-12-2019, 12:43|
| Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. The company develops and manufactures products, and provides cloud and connectivity services for the IoT. Its portfolio consists of communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more. All devices are connected to the cloud, where the clients can oversee and manage them using M2M Services mobile application. We seek professional candidates who will be responsible for all servers and network equipment within the company – administration and security.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
• Monitoring stability, availability and performance of corporate systems by analyzing them to identify issues and problems;
• Performing on-going internal maintenance and upgrade of the company’s infrastructure;
• Setting and configuring servers, routers, switches, firewalls and others;
• Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
This position will report to the CTO and work closely with other colleagues from the software development department.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent;
• 3+ years of experience in the same or similar position;
• Very good knowledge of IT infrastructure (incl. networks, servers, operating systems);
• In-depth experience with Microsoft Windows Server administration;
• Experience with configuring and maintaining Hyper-V;
• Experience with MS Exchange and Office 365;
• Experience in networking - Routing, Switching, VLAN, TCP/IP, VPN;
• Fluent English – speaking and writing.
• In-depth understanding of server, network and application security;
• Good knowledge of Active Directory services - installation, configuration and management;
• Experience with configuring and tuning of web servers and relational (Microsoft SQL server) and NoSQL databases;
• Experience with FortiWeb - Web Application Security Service;
• Experience in maintaining and monitoring of Network Equipment (Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Wi-Fi Access Points);
• Good knowledge in planning and supporting high availability and disaster recovery of company infrastructure and applications;
• Microsoft MCSA/E certifications and trainings.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision;
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities;
• Team player.
The company offers:
• An attractive salary;
• Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work;
• Motivating work environment.
За повече информация ми пишете на лично съобщение.